Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Our World is Counting On

Hope everyone had an awesome Easter weekend with their families and friends! I know I sure did! 




While I was surfing on the web today, I wanted to focus on our world in general. A lot of people are fearing the end of the world...(Can't say i necessarily believe it!) and forgetting about a lot the important factors that make our world turn in these moments. I think that are a lot if different 'counts' such as births, deaths, environmental, health issues, and economic standings are very important factors to our world today. I came across a website called Worldometers, which actively updates world counts in real time. Notice how quickly and numerous the number of births increases. The world isn't stopping for anyone. 




Check out this great website and let me know what you think!
http://www.worldometers.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment