Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's A New Day

Recently, I have been doing a bunch of marketing projects for my classes at ISU. The last project I had was a group project which required us to make a commercial and a filmed presentation of our finding on what the best ways to de-market gasoline would be and how to direct people towards alternative forms of transportation. Hmmmm...we started off by creating our commercial in order to get our ideas flowing. We were thinking about all the different forms of transportation...walking, bicycling, trains, buses, hybrid and electric automobiles, etc. We incorporated these typed of transportation and their benefits throughout our powerpoint commercial. Such benefits as staying healthy, saving money and helping our environment were the best benefits. I just wanted to share with you our final product! Let me know if this influenced you in any way!

Project four (2)
View more presentations from klportw.
This is the music in the background, I couldn't get it to upload! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment