Monday, May 7, 2012

Finals....

Well guys it's finals week at the wonderful institution called Illinois State University. I know I should be studying just like the other normal students, but all I can think about is what am I going to do this summer and after school is actually over for me? I only have a year left of college and I will have my degree in agriculture that I have worked so hard for. But anyways, I should be studying but the only thing that keeps crossing my mind is what do I really want to do once I graduate. I know I want to work at an agriculture related business but the key term is where? I keep leaning towards ag retail and being a sales representative.
                                                              
Doesn't that sound fun? This is what I have worked the last three years for and still have a year left to work at. Honestly though, it is definitly worth everything I have put into this education. If I accomplish anything with this post, I hope I can put a spark into someone to look into going to college and enhancing their knowledge. Knowledge is power and even if you are going to just be on the farm managing it for the rest of your life, there are classes to help you make good decisions and keep your farm in good terms.
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment