Thursday, October 6, 2011

Careers within Agriculture

As a graduating college senior, it can be overwhelming at how fast life seems to be changing. I'm sure you can relate. I mean back in high school, it was so easy planning for the future. Graduate high school, go to college, get a job, get married and then settle into a routine. Easy, right? Easier said than done. Don't get me wrong the journey has been amazing so far, and I'm excited to see where the road leads me after graduation.

I have been looking for jobs within the agricultural industry and the opportunities are endless. There is so much to do with agriculture. Whether you are a good communicator, a mathematical genious, possess a strong love for animals, a scientist, or have a keen eye/imagination for landscape design there is something for everyone within the field of agriculture. The opportunities do not end there as there are too many to fit on this page. So, if you are anything like me, and are beginning to make life changing decisions, consider a career in agriculture. Take opportunities as they come, put your best foot foward, pray for the best, and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Katlyn! Wishing you the very best in your future in agriculture!

    ReplyDelete